Summary: Provide customer service and inside sales support (via telephone) to customers, both domestic
and international. This includes quote preparation, application of product selection, price and
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical assistance/support and value selection of products for application taking
into consideration price and availability, consulting with engineering when required.
- Prepares verbal and written quotations for domestic and international customers and
representatives via telephone, fax, and email.
- Assists customer inquiries on order status, ship methods, tracking numbers, freight charges,
pricing and availability.
- Analyzes inventory levels against sales representative' orders to determine accurate levels of inventory.
- Has 2-4 years technical customer service experience in manufacturing support.
- Has a sound, in-depth understanding of concepts and principles in customer service area and
multiple related subjects.
- Contributes to the business strategy for Customer Service team functions.
- Is a specialist in the customer service field.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate data entry skills and knowledge
of Word and Excel software.
- Has a sound understanding of customer service theories and practices on a global basis.
- Able to solve routine and complex problems using routine information sources or by conceptual and innovative thinking, with or without supervision.
- Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of services provided to the customers.
- Developed communication skills to communicate primarily job-related information.
- Able to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions with supervision.
- A two-year Associates or Technical Degree plus two (2) years customer service experience is preferred.
- A High School or GED degree plus two (2) years customer service experience would be the minimum requirements.